Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

ColbyCam LIVE! Update

The Dorris Family is on the move. Natalie, Colby, and I have moved in with Natalie's parents while our new home is being finished. We had given notice at our rental after being guaranteed completion by November 15. As you can figure out, it isn't done and our rental has been rented out to a new family.

Since we are no longer on a satellite internet service, I can experiment with LIVE ColbyCam streaming. On the right where a preview of the ColbyCam usually is, You'll see the heading "ColbyCam LIVE!" Click on that heading and Windows Media Player should open with the streaming video. Let me know how it works for everyone and enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty cool.

Anonymous said...

Your son is so cute. I found your blog on someone else's site. I enjoy getting a chance to see your little cutie on your web cam.
However, as a mom myself I have to ask you to please move everything on your changing table AWAY from his crib.
The other morning I watched in horror as he walked around in the crib, reached his hand through the side and grabbed either a wipe or kleenex off the changing table. I then contintued to watch as he put it in his mouth and chewed on it for about 15 minutes. FINALLY someone came in and got him. PLEASE be careful!! You really need to watch the little things like that now that your son is more mobile. He could have choked!I felt so helpless watching that!! I'm just glad he is ok!

Sincerely,
A Concerned Mommy.

Rooney said...

Thank you Concerned Mommy. It was in fact a wipe he was chewing on. We have taken measures to secure everything on and in the table, but sometimes find him more resourceful than expected. Sometimes I think he is smarter than we are!

Where did you find a link to out blog? I know of a few, but I am always curious as to who else knows we are here.